Am looking forward to the post-exams freedom,
but not the never-ending workload that comes along.
Then again, is there really freedom when my schedule is already fully packed?
***
Took a one month self-declared leave from work,
and it's going to resume next monday starting with a 1-week roadshow at Eunos Interchange.
Im suffocating.
I need a life.
The are some decisions I need to make regarding work.
But I'm afraid to.
Afraid it'd be a wrong move.
Afraid of the consequences that will come with it.
Afraid of the disappointment I will bring to the people around me.
Working life is miserable.
Because despite having many friends and colleagues,
you are still you, alone.
***
Realised im devoid of feelings.
I cant feel the happiness behind every laughter I had.
I cant feel sadness.
I cant feel the motivation that I need.
I cant feel the disappointment from the many setbacks I encountered.
I cant feel anger.
I cant feel the stress despite now being the exams period.
Is that good or bad?