Monday, June 15, 2009

Another week gone

Dinner at Chomp Chomp with family on Monday.
Ordered super lots of food as usual.
Bloated!

Realised the food thr isnt as nice as before.
Or is it just me?


Dad & cousin

***
Did coldcall with Ash on Tuesday,
and something very strange happened.
We were looking at the motorbikes carpark when an indian-angmo guy suddenly accused us of staring at him.
Madness.

Went Ikea for lunch after that,
and had my all time favourite swedish meatballs! :D
Walked around for a while and had to rush back to office cos Evon's lunch time ended.

I love shopping in Ikea! (:

***
Celebrated Ash's birthday after district meeting.

very unglam pic but I think she won't get to see it posted here la :x

***
Met up with Audrey, like finally!!
Dinner at Billy Bombers with Ash, Aud and Evon.
It was quite a short get-together,
but enough to catch up on each other's lives.

Meet up again soon okay girls??
This time round we'll try to reschedule all other appts. :D

Audrey with her yummilicious cheese fries.

***
Initially I thought it was Mosquito bites,
and then the surface area grew bigger,
and bigger,
and bigger.
Now it looks like a huge patch of blue-black,
but it's not.
It's RASHES!!!
It's itching the hell outta me.
Urghh.
***
Supper with Gilbert at Jalan Kayu.
I really thought the Jalan Kayu prata wasn't where we stopped at that day.
Hmm.
Anyway, nice time catching up and talking nonsense.
And quite surprised that he could eat so much and still remain so boney. :P
***
Family day at East Coast Park today.
I finally learnt how to cycle!!!
And cycled for quite a distance.
Now my butt's aching. :(
Heavy downpour all of a sudden and we had to cycle back to the car.
Totally drenched and decided to head back.
Drove to Bedok central for lunch and then home.
Went for PC Show in the late afternoon.
Superrrrrrrrrr crowded that you can't even see an inch of the floor.
Browsed around for netbooks,
and only the Fujitsu red/maroon netbook caught my eye,
so I got it after considering for a while. :D:D
It's out of stock so I have to collect it at Funan on 1st July.
Pics up once I get hold of the netbook. :D
***
Tau Huay supper with Willy again.
This time round it's the Selegie Beancurd along kovan.
After which drove to look at planes at the stretch of road along the airport runway.
Loves looking at planes land and take-off,
just relax and chit-chat about anything random. :D
Then we went driving around Changi Village to Geylang,
and then home sweet home cos both of us were too tired.
And that basically sums up my entire week. (:
***
It's Monday again (now)!
And Im not going to work today,
not to avoid Monday Blues,
but cos I really need to go to the doctor to get some cream for the rash.
May all of you have a great week ahead!! :D