Was given the sacred task of watering my dad's plants this week cos apparently I was the 'most free' person at home. -_-
Usually I will use a waterin-can but mum complained that I'm taking forever to water 6 pots of plants.
So yesterday I decided to just use a small container to scoop the water.
And guess what!
The plants were all placed very closely to one another,
so I accidentally brushed against the leaves while trying to reach to the pots inside.
I just trembled and felt damn disgusted la!
No, not exaggerating.
At one moment I thought my hands would rot or something.
I AM that scared of plants. :S
After that I was practically splashing water all over the corridor and hurry went into the house to wash my hands with dettol. lol.
SO the clever me came up with a very good idea today.
I wore a pair of gloves I found somewhere in the house that covers all the way to my elbow,
and then watered the plants.
hehehe.