Okay I really have no idea what to put as the title.
My blog's been really boring these days cos:
1. I have NO life.
2. Too many unhappening things going on, such that it's difficult/not suitable for me to blog about it.
3. I've been wayyy too tired these days. God knows why.
Appetite been really bad for the past month.
The thought of food makes me nauseous,
needless to say seeing the food itself.
The MOST I could stuff myself for a meal is probably some toufu/bread and a drink,
and I so feel like puking already! :(
Results was released over the week.
Was worst than what I had expected.
But oh well, life goes on.
I WILL graduate by next year. (:
As I had mentioned above,
too many unhappening things going on lately,
which includes WORK issues.
Applied to transfer to another agency(but I'm still with AIA),
and the whole thing like dingdong for soooo long. sigh.
It's more or less settled today, like finally.
Heartfelt appreciation to ppl who was with me all these while,
enouraging me, motivating me, hearing me grumble nonstop, and accompanying me when I was really down. :D
For once, I'm decisive enough.
Now's probably the most lost and confused stage of my life,
but it's also the happiest period. :D