How time flies!
The entire year like zoomed past and it's november alr!
Superly busy and will be even busier till end of this month,
reason being November marks the end of our financial year - also known as the "pia-ing season".
Lol.
Everyone's rushing to clear sales targets, clubs and awards and what have you.
Gosh, at the rate I'm working,
"exhausted" is an understatement.
The only activity that is adding some excitement to my life currently is mahjong!
Quite down on my luck lately though,
cos I keep losing!!
Need to find more clients to earn back the money.
Lol.
On a brighter note,
I passed M8 on my first attempt!
Yayness! :D :D
I think I'm plain lucky cos the set of questions given to me was kinda idiot-proof,
whereas the set Edmund got was far more difficult than mine.
Well, just not his day I guess.
It's only Tuesday and I'm quite drained out alr.
26 more days to D-DAY!
Gonna hang on till then!
:D