For the sake of reviving my almost-dead blog,
shall do a last entry for the year. (:
I guess this entry shall just be words, and more words.
So.....bear with it la. lol.
2009 came 12 months ago, and it will go in less than a day.
Not a very good year for most of us (at least those that I know of),
but still a fair share of ups and downs.
To sum it up...
1. My results sucked. 'nuff said.
2. Successfully transferred to a new team, work is getting better, I'm getting happier, and everything is beginning to fall into place. :D
3. Thru' bad times, I realised who my true friends are. Many thanks to them. *loves!
4. Learnt to move forward and never look back. Some things are just not worth getting sad over.
5. Likes someone for the entire year, did many stupid things/sacrifices for him and not intending to let him know.
6. Decided to withdraw from SIM and do self-study for my final year.
Okay as I'm typing this,
I realised I really haven't accomplished much this year.
Another year wasted I guess.
And instead of doing another entry tomorrow for resolutions,
shall combine it and keep it simple this time round.
My only resolution for 2010 is to accomplish what I've set down to and make my loved ones proud of me. (:
How ever good or bad your 2009 had been,
hope the coming year would be a great year for all of us!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS! :D